hiii!! like I mentioned before, I've been obsessed with Pinterest recently. I kept seeing so many healthy breakfast scramble ideas, so I thought I would try one inspired by all of them...
I shared the step by step on Instagram but wanted to post the full recipe here. It was so easy to make, packed full of veggies and other nutritious foods & incredibly filling.
I started by sauteing the bell pepper & onion. I then crisped up the sweet potato with a little bit of EVOO & finished by cooking the egg whites with spinach & baby tomatoes added on top. While this is cooking, microwave the turkey bacon & slice the avocado. When each item has been cooked, place them all back on the pan to toss together, adding in the turkey bacon. Top with avocado & you're done!
- 1/4 bell pepper
- 1/4 C onion
- 2/3 C sweet potato
- 1/3 C egg whites
- 2 C spinach
- 1/4 C baby tomatoes
- 2 slices turkey bacon
- 1/4 medium avocado
- Microwave turkey bacon until crispy
- Saute bell pepper & onion over medium-high heat; set aside in a bowl
- Crisp the sweet potato until edges are brown; set aside
- Cook egg whites, spinach, and tomatoes over medium heat
- Mix in sweet potato, pepper & onion mixture, and turkey bacon
- Top with avocado
for one serving (measurements above)...
30 g Protein
7 g Fiber